Monday, January 24, 2011

Philadelphia Experience

My walk through Philadelphia took place over a 2 day period. It started out when one of my friends asked if I wanted to go with her to South Street to get her tattoo. I obediently brought my camera and started out on my first adventure. While on South Street, I was drawn to how the buildings looked. New buildings, old buildings, clean buildings, dilapidated buildings - they were all there and standing right along side of one another. When we arrived at Moo Tattoo, my friend got the words "soul meets body" tattoo under her shoulder.

The next day, I went to Center City to buy some art supplies that I still needed. I was still interested in the buildings. The wind was utterly cold, so after taking a few pictures, my hands were too numb, so I had to take a break. After heading to Dick Blick and Starbucks, we went back to the dorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment